Preparation of Feasibility Report
Before making an investment decision for a project, technical, economic, financial and legal research should be done. As a result of these researches, a feasibility report is prepared to reveal whether the project will be profitable and beneficial. Within the scope of the feasibility report, cost-benefit analyzes of the project are made by highlighting the weak and strong aspects of the project, the opportunities it presents and the threats that may be encountered.
The feasibility reports prepared to understand the feasibility of the projects is prepared by the experienced staff of MGS Proje.
The services provided within the scope of preparation of the feasibility report are given below:
- Preparation of Facility Site Selection Report
- Preparing a Preliminary Review Report
- Preparation of Hydrology Report
- Determination of Structure Approximate Dimensions
- Alternative Project and Optimization Studies
- Preparation of Feasibility Report
- Preparation of Preliminary Projects
- Making Economic Analysis